Here's a wee look....
These I made on my knitting machine about 6 months ago! I had plans to put them into production and make more but the cost of wool was too prohibitive. Also, I don't feel like I have the time to spend nutting out the workings of the machine. To tell you the truth it drives me a bit crazy!
These cushions I knitted when we drove up to Wgtn and back at Xmas. My partner doesn't trust my driving so he drove the whole way and I had time to knit!
I've made 4 of these from some horse show ribbons that I got at the op shop a few months ago. They've been sewn onto black velveteen and have an envelope style closure at the back.
These large tote bags I've made in the last few weeks (there are another 2 that I haven't taken photos of yet).
The pictures on plates was something I started working on over a year ago! I got the equipment to make them, made a couple of samples, then promptly forgot about them. About a month or so ago I decided to do some to send to a stockist in Auckland and they've already ordered a second batch!
This is my new project. I'm casting the moulds I made for the candles in plaster and painting them. I figure that candles don't appeal to everyone and also that once you burn them they're gone so I decided to do something more permanent. It's still in the development stages playing around with different paints etc but I should have some for sale soon.